By Anonymous - 15/12/2011 07:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I started to seductively kiss my girlfriend on the neck. When I asked her if she liked it, she said, "Yes, because I don't have to smell your breath." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 440
You deserved it 28 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That stinks. (Here comes the thumbs down...have mercy)

savemycookie 0

Time someone bought some toothpaste and mouthwash...

Comments

Oh please! You know she loves onion breath!

Torva_fml 16

Who said anything about onions?

Heeeerroin 5

Start kissing her and breathe INTO her. Kinky shit.

YDI for having bad breath. Just kidding, FYL. But like someone mentioned earlier, time to hit the Xbox. Atleast that won't tell you to f*ck off, unless you get the RROD, then you're ****** you fat c00nt.

Your comment is brill... Just kidding you slack "c00nt".

uprising_fml 0

she didn't tell him to **** off, she told him his breath stinks . don't be such a baby . all he needs is minty gum . I hate people who sensor **** . **** !

cj7geojeep 0

Maybe onion rings and garlic fries before your date was a bad idea?? Or perhaps you could try cleaning your tongue or flossing...F HER life for having to sum up the balls to tell you that you stink, before she gagged to death.

cannibal_kitty 4

Ummm wow. I think she's trying to tell you something....

Thats where u say "better than smelling yours" thumbs down everyone

Torva_fml 16

You're right, we are thumbing you down! Next time save yourself the couple seconds, and NOT post a dumb comment. :)

perdix 29

Looks like you should go south. Er, I mean, Southern girls tend to be a little more tolerant of a guy with sketchy breath. What do you think I meant?

desireev 17

Lol that was a good one perdix! You just got my thumbs up!! Very funny and not hateful! Bravo!

every1luvsboners 11

Perdix, you have a clinger. She seems to be somewhere between stage 2 to 3. Good luck.

flockz 19

jump in this pile of shit perdix, she might have your scent.

perdix 29

Thanks, D, I hoped you'd come around. ;) Guys, who says that I DON'T want to be stalked? I provide prospective stalkers with a detailed schedule of my comings and goings, and I stock the tree outside my bedroom window with nutritious snacks. 9:30 PM Tonight -- Naked Zumba. Eye-gougingly disturbing to normal people, but irresistibly erotic to my fans.

desireev 17

46 and 51- that's not nice guys! I was actually commending perdix on the comment. And now that I'm not getting upset about his comment, I'm a stalker? I mean c'mon guys!! Y'all can come up with something better than that! Btw perdix.. I am loving the arrangement of your living room furniture! ;D Haha

Southern girls as a general rule tend to be a little more tolerant of most things. Just dont get us mad because we dont mind throwing down.

perdix 29

Thanks, D, the Feng Shui Master cost me a fortune, but I think it's worth it. Are you going to make it at 9:30? I'll be rocking Pitbull, Taio Cruz and Shakira. There will be apple slices and whole-grain snickerdoodles in the tree. Come early to secure a good branch :D

Is it bad that when I saw "snickerdoodles" I immediately thought you were referencing Snickerdoodles from Fml?

perdix 29

No, 109, it means you're paying attention ;)

desireev 17

Well hell ya I'm gonna be there! Snickerdoodles are my favorite! You say 9:30? A little past my bedtime.. Buuuuut I'll have to make it cause I don't know if I'm diggin' the bedroom arrangement.. :P

desireev 17

Perdix- did you see that all these people gave me thumbs down for making a nice comment? :[ That was my sad face.

perdix 29

Don't worry, D, I appreciate the sentiment. :$10^6 That's my million dollar smiley face.

desireev 17

Lol it was a good one! Be my FML buddy? Haha

yourlifesfucked 0

Nice pic! Looking forward to the winter classic?

yourlifesfucked 0

Ill be cheering for the Rangers. I don't quite like the Flyers but hockey is hockey. Ought to be a good game seeing as how the 2 teams are so close in the standings.

desireev 17

Okay! Okay! I get it now! Lol Do you not see the blonde in my hair? You had a face-palm moment... I had a head-in-the-clouds moment... Forgive me for the mental clumsiness..