By really - 26/03/2017 00:00

Today, a customer left their shopping cart behind their car and backed into it. She then came inside and threatened to sue me personally for not sending someone to collect it from where she left it. After 5 minutes of her yelling, I finally got a word in edgeways: I don't work there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 272
You deserved it 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Just give me your contact information, ma'am, and we'll take care of everything."

Comments

"Just give me your contact information, ma'am, and we'll take care of everything."

I would've stoked her to the point of her loosing her mind, made possible by the rush of blood to her head. At that point, I would've said Ma'am, I don't work here. The store employees would probably have given you a cold beer for being so awesome.

I'd have just walked away mid-sentence tbh.

You should said that you were the store manager and told her that she was banned from the store and to never come back. You'd have been doing all the people working there a huge service.

willem44 5

even if you did work there it's still not your fault. I work at a grocery store and would have told the person it was their own fault.

I work at a place where the buggies are constantly left around by morons all the time. I'm honestly surprised no one's tried this before. But, this is WHY we have the damned corrals, because we cannot be held responsible, and I will gladly point this out to any SOB who tries to bullshit me.

I want to know what her response was. And if there was none, I want detailed description of the look on her face....

Uhhhh, grow a set of balls man. Just walk off.

Uhhhh, grow a set of balls man. Just walk off.