Yummy

By lovely - 26/02/2014 18:53 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend thought it'd be cute to put his penis through a doughnut and try to make me eat it off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 121
You deserved it 10 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry, it sucks that your boyfriends penis is small enough to fit thru a donut...

Comments

He must have a small penis if it fits in a donut hole.

Wait... hold my phone. So you're telling me this is what's hot on the streets now? We stopped with the cream pies and moved on to cream donuts now?

his penis actually fit into the hole of a donut.....im sorry lol

Blueocean7 19

Am definitely not putting my penis into anything except a real woman's pussy!

Haha if you were confident in your own sexuality you would not need to say that...

Goblin182 26

So you don't like blow jobs? Only guy in the world that doesn't like blow jobs.

WSmitty 5

At least it was a doughnut and not a donette...

Axel5238 29

I can't believe he though it would work and tried to make her eat it. Some guys, just have no concept of romance or foreplay goes with women too. They think foreplay is I want sex I'm naked and don't understand why that doesn't do it. Sex is like a joke, the punch line is important but if the build up to it sucks it's at best average if not less. Hope your bf shows some effort, some people here will give him points for trying, but if you honestly think that passes you must be on stuff from rage comics and texts from last night.

sarahtolkien 8

that's pretty awesome actually. I'd like it if he put enough that it covered it, so I could eat them all off then get a tasty surprise