You what now?

By Anonymous - 30/08/2013 16:14 - United States - Redmond

Today, I got home from work a little late due to bad traffic. My wife kissed me, then flew into a rage and swore that I had the taste of penis on my lips, accusing me of cheating on her with a guy. Apparently she got this insane "test your man" idea from some Cosmo-type magazine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 166
You deserved it 3 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

She probably just had the taste of penis on her lips and got confused. Honest mistake, no harm done :D

Comments

meherm 11

If your wife is letting a silly magazine amp up her insecurities and put ideas in her head about her marriage, then you've got bigger problems.

Those type of magazines are nothing but trouble

I'm convinced that Cosmo magazine has destroyed more relationships in the last 50 years than all the prostitutes in North America.

I guess...if the dude doesn't wash it properly....ick.

TheDrifter 23

Well, lips have a taste, so does neck (the same one if she's not wearing flavored lip gloss) so I would assume the rest of a person has a taste too.

It can taste like his cologne smells, clothes detergent, the man's natural smell (not sweat, like if he got out of the shower and laid down without putting any cologne/deodorant on), his body wash if he JUST got out of the shower... Lots of NON sweat tastes.

I don't want to know how many relationships that goes to hell because of jealousy and cosmo's "articles".

graceinsheepwear 33
sammyjanette 17

I hope I never find out what penis tastes like.

graceinsheepwear 33
rebellionwars 11

Your wife is an idiot. A penis doesn't have a taste, the cum does. Your wife is really a moron.

MzZombicidal 36
monnanon 13

tastes like skin i find. which i know sounds really wierd but it does.

Actually, It can taste like his cologne smells, clothes detergent, the man's natural smell (not sweat, like if he got out of the shower and laid down without putting any cologne/deodorant on), his body wash if he JUST got out of the shower... So yes, it does have a taste.

ViviMage 38

She knows what a penis tastes like how?

Oh wow, another sheltered idiot. I shouldn't read the comments in reverse.

graceinsheepwear 33

You can't figure that out why?