You owe me $5, kitty

By georgia819 - 21/05/2009 08:06 - Australia

Today, my cat was hit by a car. I took it to the vet expecting the worst but they told me that she’d be fine. I was so happy I didn't even mind paying the $50 bill. The next morning my cat was dead. Having her put down humanely would have cost $45, I paid $5 extra to have her die in my kitchen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 529
You deserved it 4 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shalalalalala 0

Awww, I'm sorry about your cat. xx

Comments

#69 Huh?! In Germany animal shelters won't even let you adopt a cat if you're not planning on letting it outside...with most cats anyway... If you don't live right by a highway or something then I don't see any harm in letting your cat outside...idk about where you're from, but most cats over here are smart enough not to get hit by cars...I've seen them sit by the road plenty of times waiting for cars to pass so they can cross... :) What you're saying in comparison to dogs that is kind of true though...

What is wrong with you? Why does $5 make a difference? I'm sorry your cat died, but YDI for being such an asshole about money.

This wouldn't have been such a jerk move if you left off the last sentence. Still, sorry about your cat.

RedNymph234 0

why didn't the vet notice something was wrong? that was a pretty BIG mistake on his or her part

I am so sorry to hear about your kitty... May she rest in peace...

Your vet is a moron. And insanely cheap. Which probably isn't good. Get another vet next time.

That sucks so bad. Cats are very good at hiding sickness or injury. They all do that. The vet is an idiot, though.

lostmymind16 0

shouldnt you be mourning the loss of you cat and not the loss of your five dollars. regardless of whether the vet was wrong or not.. your the one who's thoughts are clearly misguided.

bread_fml 0

That sucks. Seriously though, $50 to mend a cat that's been hit by a car? Where on Earth do you live? Do they subsidize veterinary care there? My friend had a cat that broke it's paw. The bill came to like $1500 to get the cat fixed up.