You big fanny

By Anonymous - 30/09/2012 17:57 - Germany - Hagen

Today, I was babysitting a six year old girl, when I saw a huge spider on the wall. I screamed and told her to stay back. Instead, she walked up to the spider, squished it, and told me to stop being such a baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 433
You deserved it 31 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Naomimi_fml 6

Then someone breaks into the house with a gun and she takes 'em out with her bare hands. Stone cold killer that little one is.

Comments

#30.. Please get a life. Don't correct Noor. Her comment was perfect. ******* grammar nazi..

I feel for you OP! I have a phobia of spiders too and however much I force myself to stare at them and get as close to them as possible there is this alarm bell in my head screaming DANGER DANGER DANGER!! THUMBS UP IF YOU HAVE ARACHNOPHOBIA!!!!

Alan, we need more people like you on Facebook and YouTube.

If you're a guy, it just makes the situation 2x more awkward.

hapy_pig098 13
hapy_pig098 13

And you write about it on here. Wow your are that stupid

30- would it kill you to just ignore it?, Noor got a comma in the wrong place. It's not a big deal.

Epikouros 31

Haha, little girls are ruthless when they haven't internalized the damsel in distress act yet.

joethebiden 8

If you had submitted this from Australia, I'd say your "stay back" comment made sense and that kid is badass. But Germany? Please. I don't think Germany has come up with baby-eating spiders yet.

OP-Ahh spider stay back kid! Kid-(walks up) hi spider nice to meet you. Spider meet my shoe! (Squashes spider) stop being such a baby! I think that kid rocks!

Good for her as she was absolutely right. I hope you didn't get paid. YDI

stoptrying 9

She shouldn't be paid for being afraid of spiders? Your logic is nearly as terrible as your picture.