You better watch out…

By Anonymous - 30/06/2022 12:00

Today, a boy asked me out, and I immediately learned just how much it stinks to have 4 overprotective rugby player older brothers, an overprotective marine corps dad, and an overprotective two-star general grandfather. As a bonus, mom is an overprotective police officer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 184
You deserved it 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The most important thing is that the boy has protection. Because, as of last week, you no longer have the protection of your ability to control your body if his protection and your protection both fail.

Why are your family still living in the 90's like it's acceptable to terrorize someone else's kid because they like your kid? Sounds like your entire life sucks, not just the dating aspect.

Comments

Sounds like you have a great family structure that lots of people would be glad to have.

The most important thing is that the boy has protection. Because, as of last week, you no longer have the protection of your ability to control your body if his protection and your protection both fail.

Are there a lot of rugby players in the USA? Sounds more like UK or Australia. So the protection of her ability to control her body is probably fine.

Yes, we do. We're the only country where the marines are scary bad-asses. In other countries, they are polite, professional civil servants.

Pink_Turnips 14

not for nothing having all of those men is a blessing... as men we typically see through other men faster than a woman would.. theres tons of older women who speak on this as well, it sucked in the moment but they were truly thankful in the end

Tell them you'll apply for emancipation if they all don't back off.

Why are your family still living in the 90's like it's acceptable to terrorize someone else's kid because they like your kid? Sounds like your entire life sucks, not just the dating aspect.

You have people who care about you. They will make sure you find a good one.

Wadlaen 23

So... no date on you..?🤔

Men believing that their daughter, sister, wife, girlfriend, mother are their property and need to be told who they can date are the worst. Trust your daughter, sister, wife, girlfriend, mother. That’s how you make them strong. And Op I hope that all those men around you never cheat nor have a one time thing. If they do they are hypocrites. And if you have a brother, is he raised differently? If so your family is full of hypocrites.

Marcella1016 31