You absolute melt

By hkkilla - 16/03/2010 17:40 - United States

Today, I had four teeth pulled, and my mom brought me some ice cream to help with the pain. I fell asleep before I could finish it, and without realising, I left the bowl on my bed. I woke up a few hours later with ice cream spilled all over me, my pants, and all over my now-dead phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 853
You deserved it 10 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anthrophobia 2

When you're tired and in pain, almost anything is possible.

Comments

mama2b3 20

so true... vicoden vs. ice cream.... I choose both!

KurouTenshi 0

I'm so sorry to tell you, sir, that your insurance policy doesn't cover "Illness" and/or "Ice Cream" Couldn't we pass it off as "Water Damage"? "Hahahahaha! Hell no, dude! That means we'd have to pay to get your phone replaced! We're an insurance company, not a charity!" And that's why the rules are so air-tight...

Ajjas013 6

They should have like a section under insurance called: 'Miscellanious damage that may have occured while eating pop-tarts.' Then world peace takes place.

78euge781995 0

Take apart your phone (removed the battery and everything). Let it dry for 2-3 days. Put it back together again and see if it works. I've put my phone in the washer and this worked...I also drowned it in soda in -5 degree weather and drying it out saved it.

Aww, that sucks. But on the bright side, you have a mum that cares about you enough to get you some icecream. Last time I had any dental work done, my mum wanted to go shopping, so I had to walk around the store with cotton wadded up in my mouth.