Yeet the feet

By SalonGirl - 10/03/2009 11:55 - United States

Today, I was at work and a very obese woman came in to get a pedicure. When she took her shoes off I noticed an odd black substance on her feet. I started scrubbing it off and wondered out loud, "What IS this stuff??" As a chunk of it fell onto my lip, she replied, "Girl, that's just the fungus." FML
I agree, your life sucks 113 609
You deserved it 7 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Amanda_Ruth 0

Oh, dear Jesus. That's disgusting! You poor thing...

Um, ew. Someone remind me not to go on this site when I'm eating.

Comments

asherlypants 0

that.. is so gross. and it's possible for it to land on her lip. i've had a pedi, and when they do that harsh scrubbing, the skin flies everywhere.... but... i do agree, she should have known it was a fungus... but still, really gross. i almost threw up.

lalalalovingit 0

Wow. I am so disgusted. Whether or not this is true... just hearing about it makes me sick to my stomach.. and you anal freaks, just relax.. it's all for fun. Breathe and relax. : )

I'm trying to figure out the physics of this. It FELL into your mouth...?

oh eww. i would hate your job. kudos for doing it. cause someone has to.

That's so extremely nasty. D: Kudos for not losing it.

foryoublue94 0

that's beautiful. I hope you made her feet nice and pretty O.o

sillyniki 0

as a cosmetologist, i know that you should have been taught in your training to not even touch feet that have any sort of any disease, fungus, etc. and, you should know what a fungus looks like. it's a part of training to learn what common conditions of the skin, nails, etc. are and what they look like in order to be able to legally do nails. you fail and totally deserve this one, if this is even real.

squeaky_fml 0

why would you go to get a pedicure if you had a foot fungus?