Yeet the feet

By SalonGirl - 10/03/2009 11:55 - United States

Today, I was at work and a very obese woman came in to get a pedicure. When she took her shoes off I noticed an odd black substance on her feet. I started scrubbing it off and wondered out loud, "What IS this stuff??" As a chunk of it fell onto my lip, she replied, "Girl, that's just the fungus." FML
I agree, your life sucks 113 609
You deserved it 7 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Amanda_Ruth 0

Oh, dear Jesus. That's disgusting! You poor thing...

Um, ew. Someone remind me not to go on this site when I'm eating.

Comments

I definitely would have thrown up on her. People are so ******* gross. When I get my nails done i'm considerate enough to shave my legs and make sure my feet don't have dirt all over them--if you have fungus you should be A LOT more considerate of the poor people cleaning your feet...ew..

iammeanttolive 0

LOL. wtf. on the bright side, you get money for it.

What kind of salon do you work at? Because most salons would NEVER continue service on someone with that kind of condition. It's a health code violation.

mhwang 0

I was about to ask about the "how did it get on your lip" question, but nvm.

OH MY ******* GOD. i am so ******* sorry :|

goodness, who CARES if that's her job? she deserves to rant about her job just as much as anybody. you people are soooo judgmental. if you had a rough day at work, do you not come home, tell your wife/husband/etc how crappy your day was? thought so. let the girl talk about her bad day for crying out loud! and no, she doesn't have to get another job/go to college if she doesn't want to. seriously. a college degree does NOT equal intelligence. look at george bush, he went to yale =] and about that whole "obese" thing, knock it off. it's not even a big deal. political correctness is waaay overrated. im sorry honey but that was really disgusting. hopefully tomorrow will be better =)

I got shivers over my body reading this fml. this is disgusting....

i don't believe this at all. there's no way that some foot fungus could fall on your lip. were you like laying on the ground with the foot above you or what? it would have been better if you said that it "fell off" not "fell onto you lip". but i do think that the person being fat makes a difference... that was a good detail to include

I would have been more offended at the fact that the fat one with the disgusting feet referred to me as 'Girl', to my mind that is very disrespectful.

Were you scrubbing her foot with your mouth? How does a piece of fungus 'fall' and land on your lip...?