By Anonymous - 20/04/2011 07:27 - South Africa

Today, I'm a student vet. Part of my holiday work is to gain experience working at a dairy. A cow came on to the platform for me to inject her udder. As I was bent over, she decided to take a dump. Onto my left eyeball. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 089
You deserved it 6 199

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SayItNicely 0

Do you happen to work at the same place as the person who asked for a bottle of milk? Then that wouldn't seem so weird...

Comments

*facepalm* lame lol. watchout for the pinkeye :)

rallets 22

you shouldve moo-ved out of the way

ImaWiseGuy 5

Wow, that sure sucks LOLOLOL AMICOOLYET?

eww you don't shit in your eye..pinkeye!!

109- Yes, yes you did. Congratulations. You all win. Woo-hoo. Now, go home.

She was just trying to furtilize your eye so you can see beter. now whats wrong with that?

themanhw 0
Crazy4Christ 0
skeezle 0

141 - you mean 3 successful attempts at humor :)

Are talking about 147s yeah I almost died from laughing.

^hell. apparently auto correct does not speak of the devils homeland

SayItNicely 0

Do you happen to work at the same place as the person who asked for a bottle of milk? Then that wouldn't seem so weird...

Mjfalcon 8

EPIC. you deserve a high-five.

Crucial347 0

it's hardly a reference the two posts are touching! my 3 year old can connect the dots between milk and cow :|

mischiefkel 17

haha #1 I see what you did there!

robc32ca 4

wow good aim! how did it only get on your left eyeball? cows make pretty big patties!

lmaoatall 6

I'm saying bad aim. the cow was shooting for the mouth!

flighted 1

hey guys, ever think the cow's sh** landed ON HER FACE but on the side of her left eye? And why would think be fake? Shes a STUDENT VET so she doesn't know how to properly do things, and millions of people have been pooped on by cows as they learn how to properly milk one.

cobras40 0

o hey btw u might not wanna put ur head under the cows ass but rather to it's side when u milk it.

SteelCladAngel 0

not all farms have herringbone or open milking parlours the dairy I worked on the workers stood in a pit and the cows on the platform straight in a row with a catch tray behind them....(catch tray didn't always work though ) and we put the milkere between their hind legs

SteelCladAngel 0

not all farms have herringbone or open milking parlours the dairy I worked on the workers stood in a pit and the cows on the platform straight in a row with a catch tray behind them....(catch tray didn't always work though ) and we put the milkere between their hind legs

then you'd know - cows lift their tails before anything comes out and in those few nanoseconds you get the hell out of there.

SteelCladAngel 0

most dairy farms remove all but an 8-12 chunk of the cows tail for cleanliness if the cow is above you with a poop tray and your head is in line with the udder it's not likely that you'll see the tail go up I got shat on a few times working on a dairy

gearsmaster 0

you know too much about cow shit. I think I speak for all of us and can safely say you worry us.

And I lived on a dairy farm, and we didn't cut the tails off. I'm pretty sure docking tails on cows is as illegal as it is for dogs. but maybe that's just in scotland.

Docking a dog's tail isn't illegal in America...

cldean24 4

How were you stupid enough to let this happen? You milk a cow from it's side, why were you near its ass? I suppose from splatter, but I tend to move my face away from cow shit.

SteelCladAngel 0

http://www.epa.gov/agriculture/ag101/dairymilking.html look at the first image you milk from behind there is a catch tray behind the cow sometimes the cow is too short to reach the catch tray, resulting in shit on the platform, or the persons head/face/arm if they happen to be putting a milker on or treating a cow for mastitis or what's called 'killing a quarter'

SteelCladAngel 0

http://www.epa.gov/agriculture/ag101/dairymilking.html look at the first image you milk from behind there is a catch tray behind the cow sometimes the cow is too short to reach the catch tray, resulting in shit on the platform, or the persons head/face/arm if they happen to be putting a milker on or treating a cow for mastitis or what's called 'killing a quarter'

cldean24 4

Ah, I see. Guess I should have looked up using the milk pump before I opened my dumbass mouth eh? I've only ever done traditional milking.

SteelCladAngel 0

:) it's ok! a lot of people associate milking with hand milking or 'little house on the prairie/Amish situations', if they didn't grow up/around farms with machines doing the work. I probably would have thought the same if I hadn't been around larger scale farms since I was a very little girl :)

SteelCladAngel 0

:) it's ok! a lot of people associate milking with hand milking or 'little house on the prairie/Amish situations', if they didn't grow up/around farms with machines doing the work. I probably would have thought the same if I hadn't been around larger scale farms since I was a very little girl :)

you dont milk from behind as the cow kicks. everyone who have worked on a farm know they got a blind spot straight behind and do kick. why its safer to stand next too it, not behind it.

TheDrifter 23

The milking machine I grew up with was operated from the side. The one in the link is an extremely poor design, with slight productivity increases well outweighed by it's drawbacks. Bu hey, it's a lot cheaper.

awardZu 0

Maybe it's just me, but we always hooked up our milker from the side. I don't know about huge dairy farms, but our smaller scale operation was apparently run differently. Side = no shit in your eye.

SteelCladAngel 0

we milked about 400 and milked from behind I never said all dairies milk from behind lol my uncle had a pit parlour where we milked from behind(400 milking cows) my dad, with less than 100 milking cows milks from the side I got kick more at my dads than at my uncles farm

SteelCladAngel 0

we milked about 400 and milked from behind I never said all dairies milk from behind lol my uncle had a pit parlour where we milked from behind(400 milking cows) my dad, with less than 100 milking cows milks from the side I got kick more at my dads than at my uncles farm

"milk someone from behind" sounds kinda funny if you ask me...

Was there something wrong with your right eyeball that persuaded her to aim for the left? Or was it more like udder chaos down there, OP?

Beebow_fml 5

Closer to anal rather than udder.