Yeet the feet

By SalonGirl - 10/03/2009 11:55 - United States

Today, I was at work and a very obese woman came in to get a pedicure. When she took her shoes off I noticed an odd black substance on her feet. I started scrubbing it off and wondered out loud, "What IS this stuff??" As a chunk of it fell onto my lip, she replied, "Girl, that's just the fungus." FML
I agree, your life sucks 113 609
You deserved it 7 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Amanda_Ruth 0

Oh, dear Jesus. That's disgusting! You poor thing...

Um, ew. Someone remind me not to go on this site when I'm eating.

Comments

kmichelle2 0

i seriously almost threw up in my mouth after i read this. gross!

inlimbo11 0

that's ******* sick. i would've refused my services to that nasty bitch. #7 - obesity is disgusting (and in most all cases NOT something that is out that individual's control) so i'd say it has everything to do with it.

most people who are obese deserve it. unless they have legit health problems and didn't cause themselves to be like that.

Purane2forever 0

i am about to puke.. and i got the nastist image in my head

bds_fml 0

Have any of you realized that it is quite possible that she used the wrong word when she typed "fell"? Otherwise...damn, that's nasty.

patty86 0

dude. that. is. disguisting. although you didn't need to say that she was obese...still anything from an unknown person into your mouth...is disguisting. blaaaah!

God damn fat people. They can't bend over to wash their own feet.

To all you people complaining the weight mention had nothing to do with this post, you're totally wrong. Maybe if she wasn't so ridiculously obese she could wash her damned feet and wouldn't be going to public places like this KNOWING she has a problem (she was aware it was a fungus and threw that fact aside) and expecting people to deal with it. Spas are not the place to deal with those types of things! That fat bitch should have gone to the doctor. Also, @24: Maybe it was so indistinctive to her, that disgusting and strange (as I mentioned before, who the hell goes to a spa with an ailment like that?)--WITH her schooling on top of that--that it was just that damn bad. People like that are disgusting. I feel for this poster.