Wrong sort of poking

By Anonymous - 22/09/2013 05:40 - United States - Brandon

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend got out of the shower and tried to hit my forehead with his penis. He slipped and slapped me in the eye with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 186
You deserved it 9 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe his one-eyed-snake was trying to find a partner? :P In any case, you should put ice on that OP!

Comments

Maybe his one-eyed-snake was trying to find a partner? :P In any case, you should put ice on that OP!

Quite a talented move, too. I mean, unless she was kneeling down or something, he would've had to jump high enough to stick her. I'm seeing a great illustrated FML here.

cgart96 15

Maybe he's black and it can just reach up there.

Ch_rae5 19

#36 i am laughing so hard at your comment

people do the weirdest things these days. lol

I bet men have been slapping their partners with their johnsons since the dawn of mankind. Just now we got social media to get the word out there a little more quickly and efficiently.

I need the follow-up of this FML XD did you just laugh it off after?

A07 48

seriously bro? she got her eye poked by a penis and you wanna know what happened later? :p

i got minus 3,you got minus 5 hahahahah

Therefore your argument must be valid because you won the popularity contest. Good reasoning.

#81 Now you've got minus 13 and he has plus 1...

Must have been an ego boost for him. I'll bet most guys want to be able to claim they can injure someone with their penis. And here you were tearing up from the sheer force of it! :)

Pun was acceptable but a bit negative for my taste.

Wizzlbang 10

Hope you don't get pink eye, op