Writer's block

By brokenhome - 25/01/2011 03:18 - United States

Today, my apartment got robbed. My 'book-in-progress' should keep them company. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 831
You deserved it 2 655

Same thing different taste

Comments

How can he claim it? If he didn't have any rough drafts. Most likely they would clean the system of the computer (I can't imagine a robber stopping, reading it and taking an actual book?) BTW to the poster A book I was writing would be have been alot better.

They'll scan all three pages of that in no time.

ReinaJay 13

I'm writing a book but I think ahead. I have my story on the internet, so I can get to my story. If I forget my password for some strange reason, they can always sent it to my e-mail. I also have it saved on the laptop and since I can retrieve my book on the internet I also saved it on my computer. Though that really sucks your novel in process is gone.

I bet your book is amazing. if you ever need a 3rd party opinion on it I'd feel honored to read it with you... however I am a devout nudist and only read in the company of other nudists, you should convert.

oh thank god, for a moment I thought they took something that was worth a damn. I'm glad there is a silver lining.

It means that the OP was writing a book which was later stolen.

wudnt it make your day if they finished it and put it on the market

Maybe it will be soo bad that they give it back :)

Aww. I hope you had another copy of your book-in-progress. I like to write too, so I totally understand the value of something like that, that you'd never be able to write the same way again.

AaliyahMorgan143 5

Don't you have a rough draft?? Or did they steal that too??.. Either way FYL

Why are people just *assuming* that the robber didn’t steal the book AND delete the backup? That’s what happened to me...