By Anonymous - 11/04/2017 20:00

Today, my apartment was robbed. The police report said my apartment was ransacked. No it wasn't, that's how looks everyday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 941
You deserved it 2 368

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least you won't miss anything they stole from you since you probably forgot you had it in the first place.

This is what is know as a "wake up call." Clean your apartment once in a while.

Comments

Your mess probably slowed down the burglars somewhat. Or, at least, made them laugh.

Iwannarock1 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

This is what is know as a "wake up call." Clean your apartment once in a while.

species4872 19

They were looking for that pizza from 1998.

Well, at least you won't miss anything they stole from you since you probably forgot you had it in the first place.

Well take it as a wake up call to clean up.

JasonTheReal 2

as a college student I really understand how you feel. my dorm is like a pigsty.

WeirdUS 29

Your place literally looks like a crime scene here's your sign to start cleaning.

kitsuneluvuh 12

Lol that happened to my parents before they had me. Their apartment was robbed, and they had to explain that no, it wasn't ransacked, it's normally that messy...

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Good news you probably frustrated the hell out of them which made them limit what they took. If you have trouble finding stuff so does the thief.