Wow, thanks, I'm cured

By Anonymous - 01/06/2022 14:00 - Australia - Epping

Today, I went to see a certified trauma specialist for my PTSD. I saw her for 35 minutes of my hour-long session because she ran late with the patient before me, and then kicked me out early. Her expert treatment plan? "Just don't think about it." I paid $260 for that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 301
You deserved it 111

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you were scammed, you should get your money back and report them

You absolutely need to report this to the board.

Comments

Sounds like you were scammed, you should get your money back and report them

You absolutely need to report this to the board.

slhiggx 17

You should contact your insurance, and report her to the board.

First, report the person. Second the person needs to pay you back. Third a few exercises that help me with my PTSD are: 5 things you can see, 4 things you can touch, 3 things you can hear, 2 things you can smell, 1 thing you can taste; get a thing that I call a grounding stone. It’s a stone that has a positive message such as hope, love on it and trace your fingers on the word when you feel anxious; if neither of that works tap your fingers lightly on your opposite wrist and go slowly and it sometimes gets both the respiration and palpitations under control. Hopefully this helps you until you can get into see someone else.

I would absolutely complain about this so-called therapist, report to the practice (if she belongs to one), report to the medical board, and complain to your insurance company. I hope you can find a better therapist than this one.