Whoops

By Anonymous - 09/12/2010 02:55 - United States

Today, I found out that even if you have to go really bad, never burst into a bathroom stall assuming that it's vacant because you don't see any legs underneath. There might be a child in there, who will scream, and whose mother will burst in and start screaming at you for being a "pedo." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 160
You deserved it 6 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Arseniy 0

Even kid could lock the door. No?

haha! x) stupid kid should of locked the door! & you shouldn't just burst doors open lol!

Comments

mintcar 9

Hahaha, okay this is understandable but next time just be a little more careful. Way to scare little Johnny though.

Garytt 0

just go where youre standing. always works (:

patiencek 0

sounds like you have done this more than once, haha. poor child! it will probably be switching back to diapers, way to go!

aww, that kid will probably be on diapers for the rest of its life.

Welcome to America, where any guy who is within 50 feet of a child is automatically a pedophile.

I get what you're trying to say, I really do. But if your kid starts screaming because someone burst in on her, I can understand why you would simply react. There are some sick people in this world. As a parent you feel the need to be on your guard all the time because children don't have any. Caution over-rules politeness in most of these situations. Not saying it's right but there isn't a solution that's obviously better.

Foe is right. If I were waiting for my daughter to pee in a public restroom (though she won't go in a men's room anymore, thankfully) and some guy burst into her stall, I'd probably grab him by his naughty bits and ensure he never procreated. Then again, I was always in the stall with her.

at least you didn't sit on the kid and shit on them.

God.. People are so stupid now a days... There's no way barging in could have been a mistake, you're obviously just trying to look at little kids using rest room... Just like the people who assume you're trying to grope/rob them when they're falling and you catch them.. Everyone thinks the world is out to get them and they don't take a second to put any thought into the situation..

RedPillSucks 31

I could easily see this happening. 1. The kid didn't lock the door 2. The kids legs didn't reach the floor so he couldn't be seen. FML

cloud720 5

But how do you react. Do you stand there trying to calm the kid down so the mother see you in front of the stall when she walks in? Or do you close the door and walk away immediately?

you obviously walk away. the kid is freaking out cause u barged in on him, I seriously doubt he wants u standing there, staring at him with his pants around his ankles. common sense.