Whoops

By Anonymous - 09/12/2010 02:55 - United States

Today, I found out that even if you have to go really bad, never burst into a bathroom stall assuming that it's vacant because you don't see any legs underneath. There might be a child in there, who will scream, and whose mother will burst in and start screaming at you for being a "pedo." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 160
You deserved it 6 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Arseniy 0

Even kid could lock the door. No?

haha! x) stupid kid should of locked the door! & you shouldn't just burst doors open lol!

Comments

Michigan_Girl 0

How dumb! If the mom was so worried about "pedos," she would have went inside the stall with her child, or at least stood right outside the door.

RedPillSucks 31

Most likely, it was the mens room and her child is male. It sounds like she was just outside the door of the rest room, not the stall door.

Michigan_Girl 0

Yeah, I guess I could see that...but one would assume that anyone going into a public restroom, even a child, will know to lock a door because if you don't lock the stall door they just end up opening on their own.

It never ceases to amaze me just how susceptible to the fundamental attribution error and hindsight bias the perusers of FML are.

Did the mother see you running to the bathroom from outside and assume that you knew her kid was there? Lady needs to calm her shet, unless you had your junk pulled out by the time she burst in :)

chimo is a way better word then pedo. you should start saying chimo.

everybody who says ydi stfu plz. even if he was a kid, he can lock the door.

lol this happened to me at pizza hut . I bust the door open to find myself looking down to a wide eyed kid taking a dump. after I went back to the table to eat he just stared at me till I felt like a dummy

45 - A pedophile is not a child violater, that would be a child molester. A pedophile is someone who is merely attracted to children, the same way gays are attracted to the same sex.

in prison they say. "chomo" child molestor