Hard to believe

By Anonymous - 02/01/2020 18:00

Spicy
Today, I tried to have sex with my boyfriend three times, but every time he insisted that he wasn't in the mood. I left to get food and when I came home he was masturbating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 359
You deserved it 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Exactly the same was posted on 1/10/2011 23:30 by Patricia, United States.

Maybe he wasn’t in the mood for sex/intimacy. Maybe he really just wanted to rub one out...alone...no expectations...

Comments

Soni94 4

Most likely he is gay or not into you, or maybe he is not ready... try to talk would say a wise one. Which is not me.

Or, and here's a revolutionary idea, he wasn't interested in sex but DID want to get off. It's not uncommon. It doesn't mean he won't want sex later. Doesn't mean he's gay. Guys do, in fact, have a range of moods including those linked to sex.

Maybe he wasn’t in the mood for sex/intimacy. Maybe he really just wanted to rub one out...alone...no expectations...

Exactly the same was posted on 1/10/2011 23:30 by Patricia, United States.

bloopaloop 27

Maybe your furry ax wound is smelly today. That usually makes me do the same thing

Originally posted by Patricia, October 1 2011, from the United States.

bobsanction 18

Maybe he wasn't in the mood at the time. Selfish of you to expect him to perform on demand.

Charity Taylor 17

If you two can't discuss the situation like adults and try to find a middle ground for both of you to be happy then it's time to throw out the whole relationship and start over elsewhere.

idris red 6

I dont know why people are still correlating Sex & Masturbation; especially with GUYS. The two are separate sensations, the amount of work you put into it is different, and the relief its a different type of satisfaction.