What's wrong with me?

By Anonymous - 06/10/2010 08:30 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my new boyfriend for the first time. Afterwards, he said, "I know women who would be really self-conscious about nipples like that. I love that you accept yourself." I had no clue there was anything odd about my nipples. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 806
You deserved it 3 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mona_is_here 10

He better open his mouth only during oral.

hairt 4

tell him his penis was starting to look funny. like a swollen banana

Comments

35 good for you, did I ask for you to correct me? no, so go **** yourself.

mona_is_here 10

If I were the girl in 44's pic, I'd be offended by his comment. Unless she's something other than his love interest.

Igor_g5 0

20. I want to see your nipples.

mona_is_here 10

67 is flawless at revealing creepers. 68, whoa, we got a bad boy here. We are all impressed by your awesomeness since you know such badass words. Now make sure you apologize to nerdsgetmehot otherwise your mommy will punish you for cursing.

Igor_g5 0

Look at the comments people post. You call me a creeper? Just havin fun. BITCH.

Thanks, Mona! Hehe. :) And no, Igor, I most certainly don't wish that you **** me. (At least I think that's what your "You wish" was referring to.) I think I'm all set without you, thanks. :P

Igor_g5 0

You wish anybody would **** you. I got mine last nite. now she had to go to work and I'm bored and havin some fun. you gotta lot of nerve callin me a creeper. you know nothin about me.

Igor_g5 0

Look at 23. You call him a creeper? Lame assed bitch.

And you obviously know nothing about me if you think I don't get ******. :) Me calling you a creeper is a bit of harmless fun, just as I'm aware that your suggestive comment was your version of a bit of harmless fun. If I call someone a creeper, I generally mean it in a half-joking manner.

Igor_g5 0

My comment was harmless fun. Callin me a creeper was mean and hurtful. And I'm sure you find some desperate guy now and then that will **** you.

I know your comment was harmless fun. I just said that I knew that. :P I didn't mean to be mean-- as I just stated, my creeper comments come from a joking state of mind. Guys don't have to be desperate when it comes to me, I can assure you that.

mona_is_here 10

Guys guys guys.. Chill out! :O Time to call organisedchaos, he's a master of sarcastic peace.

Organisedchaos needs a "bat signal" or something so he can be called at will in the manner of a superhero.

iGrenade 0

Not in a creeper way but damn ur good lookin

tdub10 2

I be da judge of tht. Jst send me pics of dem n I'll tell u if smthn wrong w dem or not

Schizomaniac 24

"I'll be the judge of that. Just send me pictures of them and I'll tell you if something is wrong with them or not." There, I did you a favor. Now people can actually read what you're trying to say.

Thanks Schizo. His lack of intelligence was starting to drain mine.

PensBaby123 0
goodlike_fml 0

he said that probably bc his ex gf had nipples like that and didn t like it ;)

imright24 0

YDI for dating boys instead of men.

j5p332 6

Does that imply you refer to your significant other as your manfriend or womanfriend?

gusgus36 5

what a douche! correct response: oh what a coincidence, I was gonna say the same to you about your dick. and then leave.

DonJuan_13 0

you are good looking cutie ;)