What's worse?

By Nadaz - 05/04/2012 11:29 - United States - Charlotte

Today, while talking to my girlfriend, the subject of Darth Vader came up. That's when she asked me, "Aren't Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker the same person?" I don't know what's worse, the fact that she asked me that, or the fact that I got upset over her lack of Star Wars knowledge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 343
You deserved it 13 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yesyesnonono 10

My friends wife didn't know who Chewbacca was. I told him to divorce her.

Comments

bertman21 5

I'm a guy and I don't know that lol well I do but Barely so chill. It's only a movie.

perdix 29

She's confused. Darth Vader and Dick Cheney are the same person. It's worse that you are upset over her lack of Star Wars knowledge. I once missed a chance to get laid because I had to educate this girl that astrology was bullshit. I should have shut up and played along until after I banged her before science class began.

You should've taught her biology instead ;) -mating/reproduction

Vader achieved redemption. Cheney has not.

Darth Vader does not have hunting accidents. He kills with his mind, and is in much better shape then Dick. (even after the lava accident removed his limbs and caused him to wear a robotic suit!)

pinkWabbits 0

If she didn't know that... She's too young for you, bro.

SweetlyPsycho 4

How does her not knowing that make her too young? I know plenty of adults who don't know jack shit about Star Wars (complete disappointments they are)

Birdie_Sage 0

You got upset over that? Why don't you just explain? It isn't that hard. Star wars is overrated, ugh.

eatdemcupcakes 4

No....you did not just say Star Wars is overrated. You just killed me inside. For that....I shall hunt you down to get jumped by hipsters.....but you're probably one of them...In that case....Die.

That's a valid reason to break up with her.. That's is.. Just.. Unacceptable.

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

I have never watched the Star Wars movies, I've never gotten round to it, but even I know they aren't the same person, how does someone not know that? Also, if you're a really big fan of the Star Wars movies, which I'm assuming you are, it's not that bad that you got upset over it, I'd be annoyed too if I were you. Don't worry about it, OP (:

perdix 29

A wide swath of nerds have just labeled you "undateable." You'll need to fix that if you want to date nerds.

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Eh, my face has already caused many guys, nerds or not, to label me undateable so I don't really mind.

Birdie_Sage 0

35- if that's the case theeeeen.... I have never laid my eyes on such a show, and I think Luke sky walker is lame. God pleeeeease save meeee!