What on Earth are you doing?

By Anonymous - 01/04/2023 16:00

Spicy
Today, in a bizarre power move, my cousin flashed me her tits. I thought it a mistake and didn’t acknowledge it, until it happened again for much much longer. I was terrified. Prior to this I hadn’t even realized she had fake tits. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 040
You deserved it 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ODBeefalo 10

reverse power move... ignore it, and treat it as a joke if she ever brings it up for some reason. by simply not responding, you remove any perceived power (however little it may be). if it ever becomes a thing act like you thought she was aiming for some kind of weird prank or something.

That’s sexual harassment, what the hell

Comments

What are you afraid of? Does your cousin have sawblade tassels on her nipples? Will she turn her tassels around and chainsaw through tables to get at you?

ODBeefalo 10

reverse power move... ignore it, and treat it as a joke if she ever brings it up for some reason. by simply not responding, you remove any perceived power (however little it may be). if it ever becomes a thing act like you thought she was aiming for some kind of weird prank or something.

That’s sexual harassment, what the hell

How is this a power move? Does she know you're afraid of ****? If so, I can help. Meet me at a strip club and bring a stack of bills. I'll show you how to handle ****. And by "handle," that will be different if your bills are $1s or $20s.

Chiefanatic 2

Personally, I’d be a smart ass & tell her she’s got to do better than that to get my undivided attention. Just ask her why she’s flashing you her ****. You might not like the answer, but at least you can find out what is going on with her. What happens after that who knows?

OfficialMrD 3