Freaked out

By anon - 07/02/2021 20:01 - United Kingdom

Today, whilst visiting one of my distant cousins for the first time in years, she came onto me. After gently explaining to her that this was inappropriate, she broke down in tears. Whilst I awkwardly comforted her, she started stroking my inner thigh, apparently still trying to seduce me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 108
You deserved it 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okay, this is definitely sexual harassment, since he’s said to him it was inappropriate. If genders were reversed everyone would be way on top of the cousin. That being said it definitely depends on how distant the cousin is, whether it would be appropriate if the OP was interested. Though I, personally, would not date someone who I could map out our shared relative. I was talking to a girl I wanted to ask out, when I mentioned a crazy relative who inspired a film character and she said, “wait that was my relative too.” Turns out they were the same person. Killed any chance of that.

She must have been ugly. There's no legitimate legal or genetic reason to not have sex with distant cousins.

Comments

Okay, this is definitely sexual harassment, since he’s said to him it was inappropriate. If genders were reversed everyone would be way on top of the cousin. That being said it definitely depends on how distant the cousin is, whether it would be appropriate if the OP was interested. Though I, personally, would not date someone who I could map out our shared relative. I was talking to a girl I wanted to ask out, when I mentioned a crazy relative who inspired a film character and she said, “wait that was my relative too.” Turns out they were the same person. Killed any chance of that.

No auntie or grandmother you could drag her over towards or run towards while screaming help

She must have been ugly. There's no legitimate legal or genetic reason to not have sex with distant cousins.

tounces7 27

You may be downvoted but you're probably spot on with your assessment. It wouldn't have been "Inappropriate" if she was hot.

Anzubar 5

I agree, he'd have taken her to pound town if she looked like Megan Fox

coius 23

Oddly enough I kinda agree. I thought I saw an article a few months ago that after generations of preventing inbreeding through laws and such, they came to the conclusion that today in most of the world, if you produced a child from brother and sister, they really wouldn’t have enough genetic defects from that to cause most inbred diseases like “duke’s chin” or “hemophilia”. It took generations to cause that, which is why the royal family was affected. Technically, so many were intimately related, you could call World War I a family feud. As they all were first cousins and brothers and sisters of each other (it’s how they retained power, by making country rules family members.) I have a saying “Inbreeding: if it’s in the southern US, It’s redneck, if it’s in the UK, it’s royalty”. Besides incest is best, as a family that lays together, stays together, right? (Ok that was clearly meant as a joke, don’t shoot me) And, no.. I’m not condoning sleeping with family members, just pointing out the science in it and the limited consequences when it happens.

You’re correct that a single cousin marriage isn’t too high of a risk, and that it takes multiple generations of cousin-cousin marriages to make that risk very high for cousins. (It is higher for 1st cousins, but only like doubles the risk, though it’s doubling a very small risk. You’re completely ass-backwards wrong about siblings though. 1st degree relatives (parent-child or brother-sister) children have a VERY high rate of genetic defects.

yeeeesssss gooood, let the dark side flow through you