What goes up…

By Anonymous - 18/06/2020 17:02

Spicy
Today, I had to take my daughter to hospital because her butt swallowed her dildo. Try as I might, in the waiting area her dad and I couldn’t stop giggling at random intervals at the absurdity of the situation, so she’s probably never going to speak to us again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 271
You deserved it 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you have to go in the back door of the ER???

Kraths 16

Honestly I think this an FML for her. My parents were never shy about laughing at the absurdity of something’s my brother and I used to do.

Comments

Kraths 16

Honestly I think this an FML for her. My parents were never shy about laughing at the absurdity of something’s my brother and I used to do.

It's ok, your daughter sounds like a real asshole anyways. Laugh while you can -- that'll end when the bills roll in.

Did you have to go in the back door of the ER???

My parents would fix that with some olive oil and needle nose pliers.

awildwhisper 30
bobsanction 18

This why you never put nothing up there what aint got a flared base.

samomaha 17

Or at least an attached retrieval line!!

Exactly! Or, if you MUST (cause some vibrators lack one), be sure to keep your hands clean and dry so you can maintain a firm grip on the thing!

I wonder what's inside your butthole... maybe it's astronauts, maybe it's aliens... ...it's a *****? HA!

I wish I was a fly on the wall for that conversation. How exactly does one tell one’s parents about such a buttt mishap

ViviMage 38

I miss that guy, wonder what became of him? (For those who don't remember, he was a frequent commenter like Richard Pencil, only much funnier.)

bloopaloop 27

Does she know that was the wrong hole?

Do you know that some like it in the butt too?