What a wonderful life

By Anonymous - 26/10/2010 02:43 - United States

Today, I felt really depressed so I decided to go to McDonald's, get a sundae and cheer myself up. I got pulled over by the cops on the way, and was given a ticket for an expired registration. McDonald's was closed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 061
You deserved it 13 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

There are other places that serve sundaes.

don't eat your feelings! you'll get fat and end up even more depressed

Comments

in australia macdonalds is open 24 hours so people can do late night maccers runs=)

OneLove95 0

mcdonalds is open 24/7 on drive thru retard!

kaitlyn3xo 0

ydi for not registering your car

Ha it's open 24/7 in Australia and I'm curious, in referance to the comments bout Australia being dumb blah blah blah, but I met an American, who asked "is it hard to drive with all the kangaroos on the road?" Americans are just screwing with us when they say that, right?

Although, in fairness, I've known quite a few people that have hit kangaroos while driving.

AG_Lining 0

Good news, OP! Next time you feel like getting out of the house to clear your head, get some errands, like renewing you car's expiration, done instead of slurping nasty McDonald's food.

AG_Lining 0

98 - Americans don't say that. Just because the person who said it happened to be American doesn't mean all Americans think that way...just like how I won't extend your prejudice to believe all Aussies think like you :)

SayPlease 0

YDI for not going to a 24/7 McDonald's.

Either that, or YDI for going to McDonalds at anytime between 11pm and 5am.

I'm going to have to assume that OP is really a girl and clicked the 'man' option by mistake. What man goes and gets ice cream because he's sad? Totally a chick move. Eat a litre of ice cream, watch a sappy movie and mope.

TeaLover_fml 0

Hahah. Your comment made me laugh out loud!