What a question…

By Anonymous - 04/02/2015 03:53 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, my science teacher decided not to recommend me for an honors science class for next year. The reason? Last week, I made the mistake of asking whether spray tans give vitamins in the same way as the sun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 001
You deserved it 47 696

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yes, they do. The orange color comes from smashed carrots, and your skin absorbs the nutrients. Come on now. That's common knowledge.

Comments

Did you think that they just sprayed some "sun juice" on you or something??

SystemofaBlink41 27

If they did, though, it'd make my dreams of become an eternal hermit come true.

Well um, sorry ..you realise the moon is not a star right? ...That's just about as bad!

Just bring a moisturizer cream that is enriched with vitamins and minerals and show it to him. Not sure what will happen then, but worth the try.

I think that's a valid question. Your skin is the biggest organ. What you put on it gets absorbed. Who's to say there aren't nutrients in a spray tan. If anything I think you've stumbled upon a great idea. I would write out a valid argument on paper to your teacher. Hopefully she'll change her mind.

A carrot and broccoli bath sounds intriguing. Messy, but intriguing..,

kybon 12

Its what plants using photosynthesis do.

you saying she's a lady because she asked about spray tan? That's sexist! It's people like you who make me sick

Damn. Are you sure you should be in honors?

I don't understand why people say you deserve it, it was one mistake, one mistake should not be the difference of being in an honors class.