What a coincidence

By Anonymous - 16/03/2022 20:00 - United States - Chicago

Today, after two months of being broken up, and my ex still insisting she hadn't been cheating on me, I declared via text my intention to burn the rest of her stuff in the yard. This resulted in the guy she "hadn't been cheating on me with" kicking in my door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 493
You deserved it 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You shouldn't have been burning her stuff. Just give it back to her and move on with your life.

slhiggx 17

Not your things to burn. And you don’t know the context of their relationship.

Comments

slhiggx 17

Not your things to burn. And you don’t know the context of their relationship.

Still doesn't justify kicking in the door, trespassing, etc.

You shouldn't have been burning her stuff. Just give it back to her and move on with your life.

yeah it's bullshit like that from crazy lying ***** is the reason I just went out and bought a handgun, you should probably think about getting a weapon for yourself so next time somebody tries to kick in your door you can blow their ******* head off.

Jon Tessler 14

hope you called the cops and got him arrested for it. now she cheated on you with a criminal. you are better off without her.

So you threatening to burn her stuff and someone coming to defend her n her stuff shows cheating...? , I think she's the lucky one to have gotten away from you

After breaking up with someone, give them a chance to reclaim their gear. But depending on where you live, you *may* eventually be able to claim it as your own if it sits on your property long enough. At any rate, that doesn't justify assault.