Wham bam thank you m'am

By ohhmydamn - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I found out if you slide down the stairs on a foam mattress topper, it just folds under instead of sliding. Then you slide the rest of the way down on your knees and break your nose at the bottom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 871
You deserved it 71 548

Top comments

crazy_cat_lady 0

Thank you for the extremely funny visual. That was wonderful!!!

Comments

LOL I do that it's sooooooooooooooooooooo fun XD (Y)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME ROCKSTAR MAYHEM ENDS? 11:00 AT NIGHT? OR WHAT

Why would you even attempt that?......Oh wait you're from Alabama. Your state ranks 48th in education.

Shut up! Forrest Gump is awesome and from Alabama, he maybe stupid but he knows what love is!

i did that about 2 years ago. broke my arm....

RJB 0

dude shut up he has alot on his plate with ******* his sister, mom, dad dog etc. they have git r done. Guys remember.. his sister is his mom and his dad is his dad though his dads wife his the sister mom but the childs sister. Think about that. ;-) btw that was sarcasm. Im from New jersey 4th Smartest State.

Yea, i mean they only have Redstone arsenal and the research triangle. And the USSRC (United States Space and Rocked Center).

littlebopeep10 0

Not funny at all. Just because the stereotype of Alabamians is that we're all hicks doesn't mean we are. I believe my city has one of the highest concentrations of PhDs in the country.... OP, sorry about the broken nose. :( Hope it heals soon. Oh, and #79, the Research Triangle is in North Carolina.

Ok so, 1-You've met every person in Alabama? 2-Apparently NO ONE could be transferred due to job/military to the south, hm? 3-You're down on racism, which is generalizing people for what part of the world they are from. Aren't you going the same thing? 4-You're a moron.

Also, who the **** taught you that gibberish you call English grammar??? Of all the idiots and trolls on this site, you win the #1 prize, in my opinion, for the most pathetic.

you could also just say, you're from USA. ;)

holy shit I want to do that now... but not fail, of course

heyyou1203 0

please, for the love of god, i hope that you and the OP do not reproduce.

Manutdfan539 0

Ride it off the roof next! I promise it's fun!

next lay a sleeping bag down first so it will slide!

haha, reminds me of when i was dared to go down the stairs on a bean bag chair. didn't go so well either...

Why does this make me think of Home Alone?