Welcome!

By madelynn - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, the guy I have a huge crush on came with me to my house to study. I was warmly welcomed by my drunken mother laying naked on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 337
You deserved it 3 101

Top comments

Good for you. They say most girls look like their mothers when they grow up... Gives you both a chance to see the future and him a chance to run or a reason to stay...

incest is best when your mother's undressed.

Comments

ball is in his court. Fight or flight I suppose.

newjerseyguy 0

keep him reom being around your mother because now he will probably want her too.

OP although I don't know you or your mother, it does sound like she has an alcohol problem. you aren't alone though, and the best thing to do to help your mom and save yourself from more pain and embarrassment is to talk to her when she is sober about going to AA. My father used to be an alcoholic and for many years I would not have friends over because I was worried he would come home drunk. I hope your mother sobers up and begins to live for you, her daughter, not for alcohol.

Im soo curious to know how the boy reacted.

dave04045 1
deafeningsilence 8

Yeah, it'll look amazing when she's 70 and it's all wrinkly.... -____-

i always wonder what kind of families these people come from that have posts like these.. i would never in 100 years imagine coming home to seeing my mom drunk, naked, and passed out on the floor. maybe drunk and passed out. but not naked. and most likely not on the floor..