Welcome home

By SendHelpAndBleach - 15/06/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, I decided to surprise my parents who I haven’t seen in a while. They weren’t home, but I still have a key so I let myself in. When I went to my old room to put down my bags, I was greeted by a sex swing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 679
You deserved it 1 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azouwa 26

Good for them!!! I can't wait for my 2 sons to move out. I'm turning their rooms into a gym and a sex dungeon.

manb91uk 22

I guess you could say your parents surprised you instead!!

Comments

How does a sex swing greet you? My guess is “How’s it hangin’?”

Sorry but after you move out, you're not supposed to just enter unannounced. While it used to be your home, it just isn't anymore. Call them, say you're in town and only use the key if they tell you to.

It depends on family dynamics. My parents are fine with me letting myself in. I’m fine with them letting themselves in here as well. Now before they moved close to me, I would always tell them when I was coming into town to visit.

That's definitely not the truth in every situation just because it may be for you. In my culture, If I were to even imply that my childhood home is not my home anymore, or act as though I can't enter whenever I want, my mom would be devastated. My mom has worked very hard to make sure I always feel like it's still my house and I am welcome whenever, without asking.

Home in the sense of a place where you feel at home, of course. Being welcome, of course. But just entering without any forewarning just is disrespecting your parent's privacy, no matter how welcome you are there. It's not much effort to call and say you're at home and it prevents all kinds of unwanted situations. It's great that you have this good relationship with them, but I a basic level of privacy should be granted no matter how close you are.

Well at least your parents weren’t in the swing when you walked in

This is why it's a bad idea to surprise people and even worse to let yourself in with your key. It's their home now, and you really should ask before visiting.

thatslifeiguess7 16

I just go sleep on the sofa.

And that’s why you should call first you wouldn’t like the same situación on you either just because you still have you’re key that doesn’t mean you’re parents don’t like their privacy