Weddings from hell

By happybride - 13/04/2018 01:30

Today, my wedding limo driver got high and forgot to pick us up, so the photographers gave us a ride back to the venue from the photo shoot. Three bridesmaids, a flower girl, and I, in my full wedding dress, had to fit in the back of the 1997 Toyota Camry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 629
You deserved it 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know that sucks OP but i think that this will be a great memory some time down the road. A big fancy limo wouldn't be anywhere near as unique a memory as this one. Sometimes it's the little curveballs that life throws at you that make it special.

Or, she paid for a limo, so she should get to ride in the limo. I mean, really. Her wedding day, her money, she paid good money, she should get the service. So yeah. Looks like you're the snob.

Comments

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Better than being stuck walking.

I know that sucks OP but i think that this will be a great memory some time down the road. A big fancy limo wouldn't be anywhere near as unique a memory as this one. Sometimes it's the little curveballs that life throws at you that make it special.

I agree! Though I would still make a complaint about the driver to the company. You paid for a service and it should have been provided to you!

EmDizzle2007 28

ya hope anyway. emotions aren't always conveyed through text... she might actually be super pissy over the whole ordeal.

Donut_Wizard 23

Hello darkness my old friend...

What’s wrong with a 97 Camry, snob? Someone could have sat in the front seat and another in the capacious Camry trunk. This didn’t need to be an FML!

Or, she paid for a limo, so she should get to ride in the limo. I mean, really. Her wedding day, her money, she paid good money, she should get the service. So yeah. Looks like you're the snob.

The guy who made the comment about the camry has never had the chance to ride in a limo, obviously. Riding in a Camry is far from a ride in a limo, plus when you have to stuff the bride in her dress and her wedding party into a small ass car that doesn't fit the bill for that party...people don't look at the whole situation.

I think thats a good story to share. As long as they didn't charge you, I would have been pissed probably at first but then I'd laugh about it

Aw, my Gram drove a little burgundy 1997 Camry and have so many funny, happy memories from that car. I hope that someday you’ll remember this as a funny, happy memory too ^_^

It could have been worse OP. Your photographer might have owned a scooter. The flower girl would have had to hang off the handlebars sitting in a bucket

jello_bellied_snack_snapper 18

hahaha oh man I hope you and your S/O got a good laugh out of that! Congrats on getting married :)

Lobby_Bee 17

Driven in the best selling mid size sedan of the 90s should be an honor..

I think you mean just best selling. Im pretty sure it's still up there, not just in the 90's

oh wow! they should not be driving whilst high, that is dangerous and illegal in many places.

True. But the limo driver should not have been getting high while he was on the job.