We meet again

By thammer - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Green Bay

Today, I joined a dating site. The first guy it recommended was the stalker I met on the last dating site I used. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 278
You deserved it 4 854

Top comments

mwrc8man94 1

So since your best match has been a stalker, not once but twice, on two different dating sites, deductive reasoning leads me to believe that you are a weirdo as well.

Comments

pinkpixie06 11

Maybe it's time to just meet someone the old-fashioned way...by going out and interacting with others.

I tried the whole dating online thing and its really an awkward thing to go through.. I mean, how could you trust these people are sincere? Plus, a lot of them are addicted to this shit so whats the point? Theyre most likely addicted to that and ****.. lol cause they cant get the real thing. **** is great but damn that just makes me miss having a man even more..

ok so what classified him as a stalker maybe he just signed up on a bunch of site trying to find that special someone like u did and its fate that u guys keep getting match up...ever thoughtof that?

what makes him a stalker...maybe he flled out on a bunch of dating sites to find that someone special like u did and it just happens that he is a good match for you. ever thought that? if your going to react like that to your matches go to the bar and meet someone the normal way

uncivil 5

Hi, im Shane and I use FML as my dating site it's free. I'm 3'11" with a hunch back and i drool excessively with a horrible case of gas 24/7. People say I look like Justin Bieber only better. So when do you wanna hook up?

Not everyone who uses a dating site is a creepy weirdo, I'm on a dating site and I'm not creepy!

Sounds like you have a type and he is it! Take it as a sign and change your type or you will keep getting matched to him lol

This surprises me very little. I know a thing or two about algorithms. I also know that commercial enterprises like to cut corners (it's just about the ONLY way to make profit). Filling out the same kind of information will produce the same kind of result when websites use simple calculation to determine compatibility.