We meet again

By thammer - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Green Bay

Today, I joined a dating site. The first guy it recommended was the stalker I met on the last dating site I used. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 278
You deserved it 4 854

Top comments

mwrc8man94 1

So since your best match has been a stalker, not once but twice, on two different dating sites, deductive reasoning leads me to believe that you are a weirdo as well.

Comments

See, both of you are perfect for each other. Lol.

Maybe you should just go to the gym. If he doesn't follow you THERE! With how much the Internet has grown since it first started, it's so easy to track and follow people online. Be a little more careful of what you do online, because this shit happens!

Go on a third dating website, if it happens again then its meant to be

sinking_fish 12

46- Don't forget, "three strikes, you're out".

ThecomingofTan 9

I wonder if he made his profile similar to yours, considering he is a stalker and all. That might be why you got matched up. Or is that not how it works?

BunBunBabe 8

That's some bad luck, maybe the dating site can see compatibilities in you two

I don't know why, but your picture creeps me out! Your pretty, it's just the way it's edited maybe :-/

BunBunBabe 8

Lmao Idc it's ok, if you had seen me before it might help cuz it's hard to see me in it, had a friend that hadn't seen me in a year look at this pic and they got creeped out too like my eye was staring at them

BunBunBabe 8

But in all honesty... How can you say anyone else has a creepier picture than you?... Lol

Thus now, boys and girls, you know the definition of stalker in case there were any questions.

so click not interested and move on to the next recommendation. If it's really an issue I am sure there is a way to block certain users.

Might be time to go to the old fashioned way of dating...a friend pairing you up with a friend or asking out the handsome guy in the grocery line... Or just report him as a stalker to the website and hope for better luck.

I think it's time then to lay off the dating sites. He's stalking you, he's gonna put his info on all the sites to find you. Find something local like a singles mixer. If he lives close, might wanna invest in pepper spray and a restraining order.

perdix 29

If two dating sites and one "stalker" agree that you belong with him, it seems that you are outvoted. Submit to the guy and quit sabotaging your own happiness with bad decisions like rejecting obvious love.

perdix 29

#72, Between you and me, the OP is now outnumbered 5-1. She needs to get over herself and give this fine young man a chance!