Way to be creepy

By Shoe - 27/02/2010 06:17 - United States

Today, my boss told me he suspected his wife was cheating on him. I told him to pull up her Facebook page to look for suspicious activity. I looked at her profile picture and said, "Damn, that girl next to her fine! You know her?" It was his sixteen year-old daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 942
You deserved it 40 146

Same thing different taste

Comments

I don't think it was appropriate of your boss to tell you that in the first place. I am a great believer in keeping the boundary between work and home. I was once in the awful position of being expected to be a free therapist for a boss whose behavior outside of work was nothing I could approve of or condone. I try not to do that to anyone I work with or for or over. We all have our problems, and mine aren't their responsibility. I also don't think you were inappropriate. You had no way of knowing she was his daughter. Even if you had, your compliment was not trashy, vulgar, or sexist. I don't see anything for you to be embarrassed about.

I didn't see my comment appear and rewrote it. It won't let me delete it unless I write something else in the box.

Or, maybe instead on going on fml all day, you can go out and actually bolster the economy. I like that one better.

"that girl next to her fine" what have we got her? a pedo caveman?

Same thing happened to me. We were sitting in the coffee shop looking at pictures taken at a local race track driving school and came to a picture of a good looking girl getting out of one of the cars. No sooner did the pic come up and a evesdropping, pedo, toofless, hillbilly **** says I hope you got a ride on that too. It was my 16yr old daughter. Funny, he stopped coming to the coffee shop when I was due in, wonder if it was something I said.

dugumit 0

His "as stupid as they come" did/was what?

xoluvinshayxo 0