Way to be creepy

By Shoe - 27/02/2010 06:17 - United States

Today, my boss told me he suspected his wife was cheating on him. I told him to pull up her Facebook page to look for suspicious activity. I looked at her profile picture and said, "Damn, that girl next to her fine! You know her?" It was his sixteen year-old daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 942
You deserved it 40 146

Same thing different taste

Comments

denbeste 3
Anonnamus 0

It's the technical term for "studying through osmosis."

asianwolf 2

"Woah great, maybe you could hook us up? She is a little too old for my liking *nudge*, but I can make an exception". Y'know, just to break the tension.

music_METAL 0

I don't see how this is an fml. just do what I do and improvise the **** out of your situation and work with what you have. when he said that's my daughter, you should of been like you should be very proud. problem solved :)

I can sorta see how he'd suspect her of cheating. If their daughter is that pretty, maybe she's putting a pic up with her to attract men...or women. At the same time, maybe she just really loves her daughter. Either way, don't state your opinion when people show you pictures.

I fail to see why the daughter being in the picture has anything to do with his suspicion of his wife. 'Date me, I'm old enough to have a hot daughter' = one million miles from most womens approach to attracting men.

A lot of women (and sometimes men) take profile pictures with prettier women in them. This way a guy might try to flirt with her, thinking (or just hoping) that the profile belongs to the pretty one.

Yeah but usually not with their daughters. And though it's not stated, if he suspects her of cheating, he's likely to already have a candidate in mind, so she wouldn't want to put up a photo where someone looked hotter than her. Also finally, she probably looks like her daughter, so putting up a picture with her would just highlight how old she is if she were just trying to pick up some guy off facebook. If anything, the photo with her daughter just makes her seem less likely to be a cheater.

It'd be better to take a pic with an ugly chick that way you would look better.

Wow. Just wow, OP. Leaving aside that she was his daughter, how does this scenario run for you? Today, I confided in a trusted employee that I suspected my beloved wife of many years and mother of my child was cheating on me. When I asked him if he could help me look at the evidence, he jovially treated my trauma as a dating opportunity. FML Even without it being his daughter (which, c'mon, EASY to work out), you sound like an insensitive douche. There goes your promotion.

The sad thing about this is they were actually looking for evidence of cheating on a social networking site. Did they think the wife would tag herself in a picture with another man, and the caption would read, "doggystyle?"? Would his wife change her status to, "Hubby lasted five minutes last night. Hopefully, Leroy can beat his record this morning." What's even more sad is that she probably would leave evidence on her Facebook.

OP, I wouldn't worry too much about the compliment you gave his daughter unless your boss' name is Chris Hansen. Besides, because of all the growth hormones being put in our milk, it's getting harder to tell the difference between a teenager and a grown woman.