Vicious circle

By nicklesg - 23/06/2009 23:05 - United States

Today, my car was impounded because I never registered it in California after moving here. In order to get it back, I need to register it. In order to register it, I need to pass a CA smog check. In order to pass the smog check, I need my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 549
You deserved it 14 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

headshotkillz 0

FML! That's what happens when you live in the most ****** up state in the country

notapplicable123 0

You should have done that all when you moved to California. Call me insensitive, but YDI.

Comments

that's hilarious! i totally sympathize, but you've got to admire the irony. you'll be laughing soon, i'm sure.

and that is why california is the worst state to live in.

girlygirl666 0

wow that sucks but you shouldve registered it......

mnkyc_mnkydo 5

gatta hate beraucracy, go oregon!!!

ugh another ******* american political debate. STFU FarSide, no one gives a shit what you think or anyone replying to you. Stick to the ******* FML and stop cluttering the page with garbage no one outside your country cares about.. OMG there's life outside the States??? Sorry for the rant, I'm sick of these asswipes. OP: FYL

If no one, including you, "gives a shit what (I) think or anyone replying to (me)", then why did you respond? And you infer I am one of the "asswipes"??? Your assertion is marginally ignorant, you would agree? I should STFU, because... let's see.... your opinion is superior to mine? Sorry Vitamin_C, I paid my $.05, and like you, I will offer my opinion when I feel compelled. My forefather's paid with their blood for my free speech. I don't know what Country you reside, but there is better than a 50% chance that my relatives, and other Americans, shed their blood for YOUR Country so that you could enjoy the opportunity to post the most moronic, but nevertheless pointless, quips on FML. Furthermore, if you could muster a coherent thought, you might consider what happens in the US; right or wrong, what happens here, economically speaking, has and continues to impact every nation on the planet, including yours. Please do not hesitate to rant at your convenience. Your comments on FML are as amusing as the FML's themselves. So take two aspirin, try not to take it personally, and hopefully you won't feel so sick next time. "I spoke my mind and tried to be respectful"

Haha! Gotta love Texans. Wait WTF were you even talking about side. All I really registered were bloodshed, asprin, and $0.05... And the part about the usa fighting for freedom in 50% of all countries. And on response to that: . . . stupid -_-

I will gladly address your question at the point in time I can decipher, precisely or imprecisely, whatever in hell you just attempted to ask. "I spoke my mind and tried to be respectful"

LMAOOOO Far, people like you are one of the reasons I'm moving to Canada ;] THE BLOOD OF OUR FATHERS OHNOEEESSS =.=''

lmmmr 0

#187- Agreed. We should have let Texas sesede.

My forefathers shed enough blood for my country, no need for you to claim credit for that too. Don't ******* trivialize other countries' wars and think that you saved the world - plenty of people died defending their land, FarSide, Americans don't have exclusive rights to Saving The World. Seriously, shut your face and stop embarrassing yourself, you're simply propagating the stereotype that all Yanks are egotistical self-centered pricks, which fortunately I know to be untrue. However, for your countrymen, stop talking.

girlygirl666 0

Oh! I just noticed you are from Texas, Farside? Well, That explains your crazy rant. We've all seen the shit that comes from Texas. You guys love the death penalty so much- why don't you all go ahead and use it on each other. OP- that sucks. Good Luck!

First, thank you for your input. Second, my residence is in Texas, but I spend little time there, nor have I lived there but a few years. Third, you state that "..We've all seen the sh*t that comes from Texas". Might I humbly avail to you that four decades and a million miles of travel have caused me to learn that there is God and Satan, Heaven and Hell, sight and blindness, hearing and deafness, healing and illness, good and bad, sowing and reaping, light and darkness, certainty and gamble, justice and injustice, beauty and ashes, quenching and thirst, life and death, praise and criticism, rants and raves, love and hate, genius and ignorance, freedom and bondage, passion and apathy, amongst all men, women, boys, girls, tribes, and tongues in every State within America, in many Countries, and on many Continents? Except in downtown Detroit, where virtually every human sensory perception and emotion which the mind or body can fathom or scarcely comprehend is offended and sucks harder than a $2 underage queer on a Saturday night. But I digress. I champion your free speech, though I cannot quite grasp precisely what your comment "You guys love the death penalty so much- why don't you all go ahead and use it on each other" has to do with the an FML about government bureaucracy and a person's (OP) choice to ignore their State laws and then whine how they are impacted and socially displaced. Nevertheless, please do not hesitate to restate your point, and perhaps enlighten all of us gentle readers as to it's deeper meaning. In the future, I will make an earnest attempt to subdue my "rant"ing, so as not to overshadow nor tax those in FML-Land like you, whose idea of a pinnacle lifetime achievement is to publish their enlightened, if not pointless and meaningless, one-line "yuck-yuck"s into this entertainment forum. "I spoke my mind and tried to be respectful"

it's so frustrating when you move somewhere - so much to do and it feels like not enough time to do it in!

Well, if you're hating on lack, there is every possibility to get good education and scholarship to get an ediquite job. Extra taxesd kill those who actually work for it. Opportunity is really all that should be involved, and those douche's in CA are living it like they don't care. Anyways, sucks for OP man. Gotta hate the nazi DMV there, with its bureaucracy. But you could get a temperate reg, get your car and then be able to do the full- all fees included of course.