Vicious circle

By nicklesg - 23/06/2009 23:05 - United States

Today, my car was impounded because I never registered it in California after moving here. In order to get it back, I need to register it. In order to register it, I need to pass a CA smog check. In order to pass the smog check, I need my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 549
You deserved it 14 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

headshotkillz 0

FML! That's what happens when you live in the most ****** up state in the country

notapplicable123 0

You should have done that all when you moved to California. Call me insensitive, but YDI.

Comments

SomeGuy1234 0

Yep that sucks. It's a pretty blatant attempt by the state to get more money. It's exceptionally stupid because even if you have a valid registration in another state you can't wait for that to expire.

Sixin 0

You know you can pay your registration fees to DMV, and get a temp reg., then go get your car out of impound, then get it smog'd, and then go finalize your actual registration. Of course, you're still kinda f*ed with Cali's 8 million various fees, but that is still your own fault.

affa99 0

Basically: My car is gone forever =( FML ? amirite?

report it stolen and call your insurance company. Oh wait... you don't have insurance, right?

DieterDerBlau 0

Welcome to California. Now go home. On FOOT.

ahhh bureaucracy gotta love it that sucks dude

DieterDerBlau 0

"The REST of America is probably going to bail all of your irresponsible CA asses out... pay your mortgages, pay your cars, pay your electric, pay your gas, pay your cable, pay your cell, pay your healthcare, pay your fines, pay your impoundment costs, pay your contraceptives, pay your abortions, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, ad nauseum..." While you're at it, can you buy me some pot too??? BTW, TexASS sucks. My 16 yr old kid even agrees, as she does everything she can to get the hell outta your hick state.

A. Grow your own you lazy ass. B. Texas and your kid agree. We don't want your 16 year old juvenile delinquent FU'ing our State any longer. C. A responsible parent would come get the kid and take care of them. But of course, no one expects a CA parent to be responsible for anything... not even getting their own pot. D. Douche Bag. "I spoke my mind and tried to be respectful"

Jordie210 0

dumbass. im sure your 16 year old kid knows everything there is to know about The Lone Star State. all that matters to a 16 year old kid is making friends. if your 16 year old kid can't do that... do a better job of parenting

something similar happened to me, but it had nothing to do with cars I was signing up for a website and it wouldn't let me register. it kept saying "Administrator has banned your email address". I used most of my accounts (I have like 4) and even created a brand new one. none worked, so I decided to click "contact the adminitrator". the page was blocked and said "the administrator has blocked this page, please register to view it"

Glazed 0

Jersey is the shit, California is ruining the rest of the country with your utopian bullshit.