Vanilla Ice

By NotInterested - 23/08/2013 06:23 - United States

Today, I was walking home when I made eye contact with some guy, just being friendly. He then started rapping at me while pointing at his dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 082
You deserved it 4 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Classy. He may have talent.. And several restraining orders. Take it as a compliment!

Wizardo 33

If I've learnt anything from Pokémon its that you don't make eye contact with people, you just get into unwanted battles... in this case unwanted rap battles.

Comments

Music these days. No wonder he thought it was the right move, 90 percent of rap songs today are about bitches, ass and money.

Please educate yourself ... There is such thing as Christian rap that talks of nothing of the sort.

No thanks, I don't really feel the need to educate myself on Christian rap. Although I have heard about it, I don't think that's something most people listen to.

perdix 29

#19, that could be the other 10% that's not about bitches, ass and money. If there were a Christian rap that talked about Mary Magdalene, Mary riding into Bethlehem on a ass and Jesus turning over the moneychangers' tables, it could be part of that 90%.

My buddies did security for a Christian rap gig once.

Are you Eminem? That was pretty damn good. :)

OP looked him in the eye, You should never do that with a gangster guy, So while you listen to the lyrics he spit, He points down at his throbbing, tiny dick

ItsAnanya 25

Here, Have my up vote #14. That was great.

Well he could have at least used a different genre.

I'd be surprised if he got lucky that way. You did the right thing by keep walking and holding onto your pepper spray. (That is, assuming that was what you did.)

HEY YO,YOYO,SUCK ME SUCK ME YO BITCH$%#@#$%##@#$%%#

perdix 29

I'm wondering how often this strategy works for that guy. If he fails too often, he needs to switch it up. He ought to try performing "screamo" while pointing at your boobs -- I'd think that would work!