Unreasonable

By ImConfused - 29/05/2023 00:02

Spicy
Today, my husband demanded I delete all my male friends/contacts except family members. All this because I texted one of my male friends, “Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one.” According to him, “One thing leads to another then next thing you know you both are in bed fucking like rabbits.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 424
You deserved it 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Insecure one he is. Tell him to delete his female contacts except family members to see how he likes it. He's probably guilty of doing something with another female on the side.

Talking is a first step. Counseling a second step. And @cuz803 has a great idea! And if he doesn’t understand why or doesn’t want to follow those steps, divorce might be a good option.

Comments

Insecure one he is. Tell him to delete his female contacts except family members to see how he likes it. He's probably guilty of doing something with another female on the side.

Talking is a first step. Counseling a second step. And @cuz803 has a great idea! And if he doesn’t understand why or doesn’t want to follow those steps, divorce might be a good option.

Vesi 29

"Every accusation is a confession." I highly recommend a therapist and getting to the bottom of why he'll believe you will cheat. Sounds like he's already on that path. I'm sorry. Good luck!

Sounds like he was probably cheated on before and this was how it started. It's interesting the he's married to someone who thinks is only a text away from cheating. The real kicker is you can't really stop people from cheating and attempting to do so only makes it more likely.

MamaChey 24

Years ago, My ex-boyfriend demanded that I give up all our males friends, who I’d actually introduced him to in the first place, Turns out that he was acting this way out of a guilty conscience & He was the one who was cheating. After I broke it off, I paid him back by banging all of our males friends

"Let's see you delete all female contacts, except for family first" Absolutely guarantee that he has a massive tantrum about that... Also, cheaters tend to project a lot, tell him that he's entirely free to go through your phone as long as you can go through his at the same time. Bet you a beer he throws an even bigger tantrum about you looking at his phone and storms out.

TomeDr 24

Projecting! When your spouse suddenly accuses you of infidelity, it’s often to cover up their OWN infidelity.