By DocShadow - 03/12/2013 17:33 - United States - New York

Today, my 4-year-old daughter stood up to a bully in the mall. I was the one who was getting bullied. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 651
You deserved it 8 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

feldco1 17

That's what I was thinking! She clearly loves her daddy.

moonsalt 20

In addition, it'll make for some great stories in the future. c:

naarz 9

Yea she stood up for you, showing that she cares and her future looks pretty clear from any bullies......

Get her a awesome Christmas present. Great parenting there

Either you did your job poorly or way too well.

I'd say great job dad, tough ass kid you got there!

I would be very proud of my kid to stick up for anybody! You should be very proud that your kid has that.

HJKM_fml 19

@14 Nowhere is it specified that it's the dad. Maybe the mom was being bullied.

14: next to op's username it has the little male icon, a circle with a diagonal arrow.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I don't know of any moms who have a dick. There's a sex symbol that clearly identifies OP is in fact male. I hate when people say something stupid like that. Does it really matter if they're a male or female? Beat me to the punch, 53, well played ma'am.

HJKM_fml 19

Haha. I didn't even see that symbol. Thanks for pointing it out. Guess I do need to wear my glasses after all. lol

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I always tend to get overly annoyed by those self righteous bastards who jump all over shit like that. That certain type of people who like to believe they're "forward thinkers", and the rest of us are Neanderthals for "assuming" the OP is either male or female. I'm not implying that's how your comment sounded at all, because it really didn't, just explaining myself incase I came off a bit too harsh.

cheshirecat13242 32

Bullies are getting bigger at younger ages.. It may be dangerous for an adult to stand up to a pre-pubescent bully

The OP clearly stated that his daughter stood up not the bully. This has nothing to do with pre-pubescent bullies

thatgirlkat 9

You have a faithful daughter. My sister would've just laughed at me.

My niece would of slapped me and told me to get it together.

Zimmington 21

I'm just glad someone in that family has a backbone... Maybe she got it from her mom

wlddog 14

Gonna say that if your manhood card needs to be pulled OP, if a 4 year old has more balls than you.

Too bad he can't take some of his own advice and stand up for himself.

Standing up to someone else's kid as an adult can often bring on more trouble then it's worth.

There's other ways to stand up for people besides "like threatening him".

thatgirlkat 9

You have a faithful daughter. My sister would've just laughed at me.

I hope you buy her everything for Christmas