Unreasonable

By Crazy Crazy Crazy - 13/09/2013 00:01 - Canada - Burlington

Spicy
Today, my fiancée called off our wedding, because she found out I had sex with another woman. Three years before we even met. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 202
You deserved it 7 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you found out she was crazy before you got married!

ninjuh_wingman 29

Better not tell her your mom kissed you when you we young. She might go insane.

Comments

Did you give her the impression that you were a virgin? And if so was that important to her? If not then it sounds like an excuse rather than a reason.

Well, to be sure, I was kind of jealous that my wife dated around a little before I met her, but so did I and she wasn't jealous of that, so I think that you are better off without her.

Talk things out with her if you still want to marry her. Don't let her leave over something silly.

Don't tell her that you came out your mama's wuss to get into this world. She might go extremely mad!

Be glad she's gone op don't want that in your kids gene pool

Only reason I can see her getting that pissed with a reasonable excuse would be that you lied to her about being a virgin or something. Regardless, you're better off without her, although you should have been more honest about your past before attempting to create a future with this woman.

I would like to know why she was angry before I made a judgement on this. It would make sense for her to be angry if they both agreed that they would be virgins for their marriage. However, she could just be crazy jealous. Either way OP, if you both loved each other enough to get engaged you don't have to leave it like that.

I just got married on Tuesday and I'll tell you this, there were times when I was stressed and scared shitless and it caused me to say things I didn't mean and to fight with my wife. I didn't call off the wedding but, this might be your Fiancee's way of dealing with being scared about getting married. She might cool off and get her head together and all will be well again, hopefully.

Umm what! My man was with 12 other girls before he met me. Lots of one night stands and drunk parties. Shit happens! It was one girl she should be so happy your with her and have not had sex with a bunch.