Unfair

By Flaps - 27/11/2010 12:36 - United States

Today, my boss fired me for being on Facebook at work. He did it via a wall post on Facebook saying, "ur fired." Six of my friends liked this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 053
You deserved it 38 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

abbeymcnally 0

YDI for adding your boss on facebook.

Idk, I'm friends with my manager on FB. but he's cool, and I don't do dumb shit like get on fb at work. yddi op. (you definitely deserve it).

Hopersz 0

You deserve it for being on Facebook at work, and for adding your boss on Facebook. This is why I have two seperate accounts. One for friends and personal, and the other for work and only work.

ybotherbreathing 0

wow he is a hypoctite and contradicting his self because he was just on facebook. dumb ass

This wouldn't have happened if there was a 'dislike' button on FB. Or maybe it would've.

Where it says "Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment." click on 'Show the comment'. See the bit where it says -4, with the little thumbs next to it? Click on the 'thumbs up' and you'll be able to raise this comment all the way to -3.

ya thumbs it up son. join the anti Facebook revolution.

whatyotalkinbout 0

I don't like chocolate cake, should I start a revolution against that too?

Was your boss online at the same time as you were?

omghellokitty90 0

and your friends didnt get fired but you did..?sounds like he just wanted to find a excuse to fire you :P

Why would the friends have to be fired? OP said friends, not colleagues. Their friends might have had the day off, and even if they were at their respective workplaces, it's unlikely they were all working for the same boss...