Ominous

By IloveMaroon5 - 07/06/2011 06:48 - United States

Today, I found out that if your boss unfriends you on Facebook, it's probably not a good sign. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 882
You deserved it 4 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why do people add their bosses to facebook? lack of friends? Adding your boss to facebook is like digging your own grave.

So you're either fired.. Or you spend most of your time filling up their wall with pointless statuses and Farmville posts.

Comments

I'm thinking they meant: "Same here"... But I'm not sure.

Of course he/she is fired if they wasn't it would be an FML. Picture this, My boss deleted me off facebook. I didn't get fired though. FML.

misstamz 0

So did you get fired or just upset your boss deleted you?

Your comment is a massive win for how it answers the question AND for the shovel pic to support your comment!! :D

Those joke status's about your boss bending down to pick up the soap might not have been such a good idea.

So you're either fired.. Or you spend most of your time filling up their wall with pointless statuses and Farmville posts.

Why do people add their bosses to facebook? lack of friends? Adding your boss to facebook is like digging your own grave.

shadow33456 1

Yes because that is a very logic idea and doesn't sound desperate at all.

mikejunior88 4

adding your boss on facebook is like addimg your parents. i'm telling you, it's just asking for trouble. just don't do it.

jennifer93 0

I wouldn't add them in the first place and if they ask why you should put a positive spin on it by saying you don't want to mix work and your personal life to keep things professional