Unconvincing

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I tried to discipline my two year-old son. Whenever I do this, he starts pointing and imitating me, and I can't help but laugh. This explains why he never listens to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 758
You deserved it 38 478

Top comments

Awee that's so cute. And disrespectful. But still sooo cute... Wait till he turns 13 it won't be so funny anymore. Lol. :)

This reminds me of the time my brother put baby powder down his pants and when my mom spanked him baby powder flew up everywhere and she couldn't help but laugh. Haha thanks for reminding me of that:)

Comments

Just give him a swift smack on the backside and send him to his room, don't talk to him about it you are the adult so just do it.

Lunachic91 6

My 2 year old did the same thing for a bit. Practice that 'Mom' or 'Dad' face. I totally get where it's kind of funny (I used to have to turn my head and cover my face to hide the smile. Nip it in the bud now. However, this isn't an FML. Your life is incredibly average in this regard.

its all about the tone of your voice. if that doesn't work a good smack to the back of the head works wonders

screw everybody ! ur son will be fine!

Your kid imitates you and point fingers when being told how to behave properly.....Yeah I have a feeling that he will grow up to be a jerk/@sshole.

look him straight in the eye and tell him that youre a ghost :p

He has your number! We know who rules your house......Not you.

JeterArmy 0

Spank his ass, that's what kids need now days, u think they are really gonna get anything out of a timeout? I didn't, that's why my mom and dad spanked my ass with a belt, that's why I'm not in jail or beating my girlfriend or smoking pot. I was well disciplined and still love my mom and dad(rip). It's made me a better person.