Unconvincing

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I tried to discipline my two year-old son. Whenever I do this, he starts pointing and imitating me, and I can't help but laugh. This explains why he never listens to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 759
You deserved it 38 478

Top comments

Awee that's so cute. And disrespectful. But still sooo cute... Wait till he turns 13 it won't be so funny anymore. Lol. :)

This reminds me of the time my brother put baby powder down his pants and when my mom spanked him baby powder flew up everywhere and she couldn't help but laugh. Haha thanks for reminding me of that:)

Comments

aantho_fml 0

Smack yourself in the face when he misbehaves if he's gonna imitate you.

usnwife 18

Holding their arms down by their side firmly but gently can prevent the pointing, and help get the message across that you mean business. And pick your battles. Stay strong!

I totally and completely agree!!! Be consistent and don't waver! Never give up!! ..... This is such an inspiring moment... ;D

brianfantana32 10

2 year olds FTW, o god, I sound like a pedophile

perdix 29

Youshould just send the kid to the local prison straightaway. You're raising a career criminal, so you ought to send the miscreant-to-be straight to the hoosegow.

perdix 29

Kids that grow up with zero discipline often become criminals. This is the "Minority Report" idea to jail pre-criminals before they commit their crimes. HTH

Boot Camp would be better (once he's old enough.) Nothing like a Drill Srgt. screaming in your face if you even breathe out of line with your battle brothers/sisters to straighten a trouble kid out.

... The kid is 2 years old!!!!! He is learning his boundaries and how far he can push them to get what he wants. Op needs to be firm with the child ... Bootcamp and shipping him off to a local prison? I dont know if i can take you people seriously.... God help your future kids if you dont already have any...

perdix 29

Even better, the OP could hire a dominatrix to discipline him and the kid. I have a 2-for-1 Groupon for Miss Dominique's Dominatrix Services, write me and I'll share it with you, you spineless, sniveling worm! I love FML brainstorming!

inmate; "so, what are you in for mate?" toddler; "I tipped my juithe onto the cahpet in daddy'th offithe near the power bockth" inmate; "oh man, tough break, but that's what you get when your being dangerous"

Badab1ng 5

I'm going to assume you can spell and take it as a clever Asian joke.

GoW_Chick 14

Yeah beating kids doesn't fit in a lot of peoples criteria of humor, they can't all be home runs, sometimes you just strike out and have to dust yourself off, don't worry though it's not like this is the world series.

That's some mighty fine parenting you're doing there.

Beat his little ass that'll teach him :D

... The day you become a parent DOCS will love you....