Unbelievable

By Anonymous - 15/08/2013 17:39 - Spain - Mon?var

Today, I slipped and fell down the stairs, landing hard on my knee. Through my screams of agony, my mom accused me of exaggerating the pain, and said I was just being an attention seeker, before finally taking me to hospital. I was told my leg was broken. She refused to apologize. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 978
You deserved it 3 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I used to be like you once, until I took a stair to the knee.

At least she took you to the hospital right then. My mom made me go a week with a broken arm once..

Comments

I feel for you OP. Same thing happened when I was 10 and broke BOTH my arms at the same time. My dad's wife accused me of being a whiny baby and to suck it up. Turns out, multiple bones were broken in my right arm and one bone was broken in the left. I'm sorry people are so cruel. What a shitty thing for your own mother to do.

I feel for you OP. Something similar happened when I was 10. I broke both arms at the same time and my dad's wife accused me of being a whiny baby and told me to suck it up. I'm sorry your own mother was cruel. people suck.

TallMist 32

There's really not much to say aside from **** your uncaring mom and FYL, OP.

When the time comes, dump her in the shittiest nursing home and never call her.

And in all honesty, parents who do this sort of thing should be charged with child abuse and neglect. I think telling somebody to "man up" is only acceptable if they're literally crying over a paper cut.