Unbelievable

By Anonymous - 15/08/2013 17:39 - Spain - Mon?var

Today, I slipped and fell down the stairs, landing hard on my knee. Through my screams of agony, my mom accused me of exaggerating the pain, and said I was just being an attention seeker, before finally taking me to hospital. I was told my leg was broken. She refused to apologize. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 978
You deserved it 3 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I used to be like you once, until I took a stair to the knee.

At least she took you to the hospital right then. My mom made me go a week with a broken arm once..

Comments

She didn't want to appear weak by saying Sorry.

How does anyone deserve this??? Well I think your mom knows you didn't exaggerate the pain after the news...

Sounds like a bitch to me. Or she is trying to hold onto her pride. Wooo.

WTF is with parents these days!!??? I remember I literally had to scream for 2hours when I was 10years old for my mum to come to my room to find out she had to call an ambulance. she thought I was "attention seeking" yeah right... at 2am you ****!!!

Tell your mom you'll remember that when its time to shop for nursing homes

Holy_Schnikes 23

That's horrible.....yes something similar happened to me but it was a kidney infection and it took four days because they thought I had a test at school and was faking to get out of it. It hurt to move at all. Just be glad it's over with and you can focus on healing.

My mom did that when I broke my arm during a softball game and passed out on the field. She was yelling from the stands "suck it up! Rub some dirt on it!" I feel for you OP.

Ahh yes, rubbing dirt on a broken arm definitely would have helped it.. Parent logic.