Twin issues

By Anonymous - 26/12/2022 09:00

Today, I got an X-ray and the nurse happened to mention the old break in my leg. Mom always said it was my twin brother who'd broken his leg. Can you see where this is going? I have now confirmed that at some point mom mixed me and my brother up, so we’ve being using each other’s names for 35 years FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 780
You deserved it 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even worse, you may now no longer know which one of you is the evil twin!

We have twins on the way, and that was frankly one of the most terrifying things for me. Fortunately it looks like we have a boy and a girl, so they should in theory be hard to mix up.

Comments

Even worse, you may now no longer know which one of you is the evil twin!

As an identical twin myself.. I can tell you with 100% certainty that its both. 😏😆😆

Or worse, they will know for sure, since the evil one is the one without the ex-broken leg.

We have twins on the way, and that was frankly one of the most terrifying things for me. Fortunately it looks like we have a boy and a girl, so they should in theory be hard to mix up.

tiptoppc 19

An accident with scissors may make that harder.

Does it really matter? Unless your parents did something like naming you Winner and Loser.

Worse, it means you've been using each other's partners, clothes, jobs, hobbies all this time! Quick, swap!

Marcella1016 31

So what happens now?? Do you guys switch back or what? Legally chance you’re names? Have an identity crisis to deal with the rest of your life? It’s kind of weird...you were old enough to break your leg and it fully heal, but not old enough to know your own name and notice when it “changed”? That Legal guy was right, come give us more details!

maybe she just forgot which twin broke the leg, if you were too young to even remember then you were too young for it to matter much. neither of you were walking.