Sussy Baka

By boymom - 04/08/2021 15:59

Today, my son broke his arm roughhousing with his brother on a bunk bed. While at the ER, he thought it would be funny to tell a different story to each doctor and nurse, forcing me to speak over him. They found this behavior "suspicious" and reported us to child services. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 169
You deserved it 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put him up for adoption. Because you thought it would be funny.

brockwaycc 3

It’ll be hilarious to see him in interviews one day hahaha

Comments

LMAOOO boy you're raising two typical hellraisers right there! This is gonna be a hilarious story to look back at when it's all said and done, so just hang in there for now. That's true bro nature in the making. 😭🤣

Marcella1016 31

Whoaaaa. That behavior is toxic as **** and trivialized with that “just a prank bro” bullshit. In general, people often take “pranks” too far and they’re really just excuses to be sociopathic bullies. And in this specific case, I get that the kid was trying to be funny and had no idea it would be taken that far, but it will NEVER be funny for the parents. Investigated for child abuse? Stressed out, thinking you may lose your kid or kids, needing to take time off work and possibly needing to hire a lawyer to fight it, lots of time, money, stress, and headaches...I don’t know how much time would ever need to pass for that to ever be funny. I mean Jesus I could run you over with a car and say “It’s just a prank, bro, walk it off, LULZZZ!!!🤣🤣” and that would be fine? Shit isn’t that extreme but people get pretty close with these “pranks” and everyone else needs to stop excusing them. Not necessarily the case this this kid, but there is something wrong with extreme prancing mentality in general.

Marcella1016 31

Ohh you’re 19. Trust me this will be much less funny when you’re older.

You blew my comment out of proportion. I understand that it's a bad situation and a stressful headache. I never disregarded that point by downplaying it with your misguided "it's just a prank bro" argument thus your pithy is unnecessary. My point is that this will be something to chuckle at in retrospect. Take a few step backs and relax. Your fabricated POV of vehicular assault is also evident of your excessive whine.

Put him up for adoption. Because you thought it would be funny.

brockwaycc 3

It’ll be hilarious to see him in interviews one day hahaha