Trust

By CoA - 06/09/2016 11:40 - United States - Dekalb

Today, at my new job, I realized I have been spending too much time with just my cat. As I passed some coworkers in the hall, I nodded and gave them the "slow blink of trust" that is used with cats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 084
You deserved it 2 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Burle 17

There's no such thing as spending too much time with your cat.

Comments

There's no such thing as spending too much time with your cat.

Yes! Let the hate flow through you all. Dogs are better! MUAHAHAHA!

Okay, I know you're probably joking but I just have to say this. It pisses me off that people fight over if cats or dogs are better. Guess what? Neither is better and neither is worse. Everyone has an opinion and each opinion is valid. Yours is not worth more simply because you say it is.

Your opinion is worse than mine because I said so.

#27 I think you're overthinking it. I'm not saying my opinion is better than hers or that dogs are factually better than cats. Take a joke, you live longer if you laugh more.

Do you really think dogs are so much better then cats that you just had to do an evil laugh lol

Quit pussyfooting around the issue and come right out and say how you really feel.

Burle 17

Just wait until you start making that kissing/squeak sound when you want to call somebody over. If you catch yourself in time, you can sort of look around quickly and play it off like you don't know where the sound came from. Yes, I have experience with this situation.

I started doing that to my younger siblings after I got my puppy lol

I did that to almost everyone I talked to when I first got my cat. Grew out of it quick thank god

I have almost no experience with babies so I would call for my younger cousins like they were a dog

As it has been said by a previous commenter, one can never spend to much time with their cat. But I feel your pain OP, I find myself doing that to my husband sometimes while we are talking. He meows at me to let me know I did it again lol.

Sounds like your husband has fun picking on you about it lol he's definitely a keeper lol

This is not bad. It means if someone sees your slow blink and understands it, then they are good people and/or undercover cats.

Until you start eating cat food and meowing randomly throughout the day, I say you're good.

as long as u haven't rubbed against their legs and purred, I think there's still hope for u